Thursday, December 9, 2010

twelve

Found this while cleaning up my room:) Shall type it into soft copy, since i'll prolly throw away the whole file of random p6 writings after this. hahah.

20/7/2006

I was a typical university student studying for a degree in arts.
But i hated my life. I found dreariness in my everyday life. My life annuity was just enough for my school fees and I hardly had any money to spend on myself, to go out with my friends and buy branded items.

I decided that this would not do and pledged to find a job. I found my niche in English and I had good memory too. I guess I could take up a job as a sales assistant or maybe a clerk. I finally landed myself the job of a secretary to a prima donna and often worked with the theatre impresario to discuss the details of her next performance.

As the secretary to a very famous prima donna, I often had to read aloud her fan mail to her. Though her fan's admiration was not reciprocated, her fan's still enjoyed her performance tremendously.

She enjoyed life to the fullest. Though she was busy, she and her retinues would regularly visit her sick relatives in the hospital.

The prima donna showed her eccentricity when playing her grand piano blindfolded during her performance at a night club. Everybody applauded. Of course, there was a group of people who hated her, who wanted her nothing but dead. As the prima donna and I were walking out of the nightclub, a drunkard made a lunge at the prima donna, with a knife! I remained unfazed as I quickly kicked him with my karate kick and sent him flying to the ground, landing widespread on the ground. The prima donna looked at me with a wide smile.

Now I am an old grandma. Last year, I received news that the prima donna had dies of a massive heart attack. Although full of gried, I will never forget the fun, exciting life working with the prima donna.

------

Epic.




No comments: